Duralactin Equine Joint Plus 3.75lbs
- Buy New: $57.36
as of 5/26/2013 09:30 CST details
- Sales Rank:7,863
- Size:3.75 lb (28 days)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):4.2
- Dimensions (in):7.4 x 6.3 x 5.3
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Long term management for chronic joint inflammation in horses
- May be used as a primary supplement to help manage inflammation
- Helps support structural integrity of joints and connective tissues
- Helps maintain healthy joint structure and mobility
Duralactin Equine Joint Plus provides long term management for chronic joint inflammation in your horses. It contains MicroLactin, a patented dried milk protein, which appears to block cytokines resulting in reduced inflammation plus has Glucosamine and Chondroitin to maintain healthy joint mobility. Use as a primary supplement or as part of an adjunctive therapy. Comes in a palatable butter flavor.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.