- The Co-Parenting Survival Guide: Letting Go of Conflict After a Difficult Divorce
- The Emotionally Abusive Relationship: How to Stop Being Abused and How to Stop Abusing
- Should I Stay or Should I Go?
- Child Custody - The Down and Dirty Divorce Guide
- Helping Your Kids Cope with Divorce the Sandcastles Way
- Clean Leather Furniture, Car Seats and Vinyl - Tips and Steps
- Child Custody – The Down and Dirty Divorce Guide
- Stepfamily Wiki: Step Parent Forum
- How can I as a stepparent develop and maintain healthy relationships with my stepchildren?
- Making Step Families Work - Making Stepfamilies Work
- How to build a relationship with your stepchild
- Khloe Kardashian is a stepmother
- Stepfamily Wiki: Stepfamilies Australia New South Wales
- Blended families and ex-etiquette for parents.
- Making Step Families Work South Australia
|The Complete Idiot's Guide to Stepparenting|
You're no idiot, of course. You know how to push a toddler on a swing, the recipe for the gooey chocolate chip cookies, and even how to get teens to confide in you.
Your own kids think you're hip, too (although they'd never admit to it). But when it comes to figuring out how not to come across as the wicked stepparent, you feel like you need a magical potion.
Don't reach for the garlic yet! The Complete Idiot's Guide to Stepparenting gives you sanity-saving advice for dealing with the stepfamily, getting to know your stepchildren, and feeling confident in your role.
In this Complete Idiot's Guide you get:
Also Available In: