- Some individuals in second and third marriages who consider divorce manageable
- 65 per cent of all second and third marriages end in divorce
- Adult Stepdaughter mean to me
- Stepfamily Problems
- Role of the Christian Stepfather
- The Co-Parenting Survival Guide: Letting Go of Conflict After a Difficult Divorce
- The Emotionally Abusive Relationship: How to Stop Being Abused and How to Stop Abusing
- Should I Stay or Should I Go?
- Child Custody - The Down and Dirty Divorce Guide
- Helping Your Kids Cope with Divorce the Sandcastles Way
- Clean Leather Furniture, Car Seats and Vinyl - Tips and Steps
- Child Custody â€“ The Down and Dirty Divorce Guide
- Stepfamily Wiki: Step Parent Forum
- How can I as a stepparent develop and maintain healthy relationships with my stepchildren?
- Making Step Families Work - Making Stepfamilies Work
- Kids in a remarriage with chil...
I totally agree with this article. It is frustrati...
- Where does the term step-paren...
When my husband and I married it was a second marr...
- Dealing with a Jealous Adult S...
I have been at it for 15 years. There's no end to ...
- Where does the term step-paren...
In Dutch (a germanic language,as english is also) ...
- Poems for stepmothers to stepd...
I would also very much like one!!!
|Anxiety and Panic Attacks|
Anxiety and Panic Attacks by Daniel Truxaw
Copyright (c) 2007 Daniel Truxaw
Anxiety and Panic Attacks More common than bipolar disorder, OCD schizophrenia, ADHD, PTSD, phobias, alcohol abuse or depression are Anxiety and Panic Attacks.
Anxiety is a compound blend of the feeling of fear and worry often associated with physical sensations such as palpitations, chest pain, shortness of breath and excessive sweating. It may exist primarily as a brain disorder or could even be related with other medical problems including other psychiatric disorders. Also, you may be experiencing an anxiety attack because of a serious or prolonged illness or have had history of anxiety disorder in your family.
Certain practices may increase your risk of generalized anxiety disorder. If you feel you might be a victim of anxiety it is strongly suggested you avoid building up stress or engaging yourself in stressful activates or situations.
Although most people imagine anxiety and panic attacks go hand and hand, having a panic attack is a great deal more serious occurrence. Where as having anxiety is feeling stressed out in a way, having a panic attack usually starts out the same way. One may feel they are having a minor anxiety attack about an event that may be taking place when all sudden it escalates into an overwhelming feeling without any obvious reason.
About 33% of American adults have at least one panic attack. Whereas most of these adults never develop repeated panic attacks, some with more serious cases my experience more attacks throughout their life and should seek medical attention.
Some of the symptoms of an anxiety attack such as feeling stress full, chest pains, shortness of breath and excessive sweating, panic attacks will start to develop more serious signs such as Dreamlike atmosphere, something unimaginably horrible is about to occur, terror of losing control and doing something embarrassing, and even the fear of dying.
Anxiety and Panic Attacks Treatment
If you feel you are a victim to anxiety attacks or panic attacks, you need to seek help in the early stages before it escalates into a serious case. In some cases where the patient prolongs their much needed help for this disorder, they tend to decline in other areas in their life such as friendship trouble, family trouble, and in extreme cases, loss of their job. There are online methods to help you overcome your disorder and even completely cure your problems without having to pay a therapist, although therapy may be the solution for you.
About the Author