- Some individuals in second and third marriages who consider divorce manageable
- 65 per cent of all second and third marriages end in divorce
- Adult Stepdaughter mean to me
- Stepfamily Problems
- Role of the Christian Stepfather
- The Co-Parenting Survival Guide: Letting Go of Conflict After a Difficult Divorce
- The Emotionally Abusive Relationship: How to Stop Being Abused and How to Stop Abusing
- Should I Stay or Should I Go?
- Child Custody - The Down and Dirty Divorce Guide
- Helping Your Kids Cope with Divorce the Sandcastles Way
- Clean Leather Furniture, Car Seats and Vinyl - Tips and Steps
- Child Custody â€“ The Down and Dirty Divorce Guide
- Making Step Families Work - Making Stepfamilies Work
- How to build a relationship with your stepchild
- Stepfamily Wiki: Step Parent Forum
- Kids in a remarriage with chil...
I totally agree with this article. It is frustrati...
- Where does the term step-paren...
When my husband and I married it was a second marr...
- Dealing with a Jealous Adult S...
I have been at it for 15 years. There's no end to ...
- Where does the term step-paren...
In Dutch (a germanic language,as english is also) ...
- Poems for stepmothers to stepd...
I would also very much like one!!!
|Remedies For Snoring - 7 Great Tips!|
Remedies For Snoring - 7 Great Tips! by Terry Edwards
Have you noticed that there is no shortage of remedies for snoring available on the market today? From devices and contraptions you try to wear at night to surgery and other alternative methods, there is a wide variety of solutions to stop snoring. This article will take a look at some of the more popular options and hopefully give you some help in finding the method that is right for you.
We will start off with the usual suspects. It only makes sense, when you look at issues that affect so many areas of your health such as alcohol, cigarette smoking, lack of exercise, and overeating, they will also contribute to snoring and sleep apnea. By cutting out these areas you will help cure the problem.
2. Facial And Mouthpiece Devices
There are many remedies for snoring that include devices that you put in your mouth at night to eliminate snoring. The basic premise behind them is to try and keep your lower jaw and tongue forward. This helps create space in your throat that will prevent snoring.
3. Snoring Sprays
You can find a variety of throat sprays that aid in reducing snoring. These sprays contain ingredients that coat the throat tissues and eliminate the vibrations that cause the noise.
4. Sleep Position
It's well known that sleeping on your back is a big cause of snoring. You can simply lay on your stomach at night or try using a bigger pillow.
5. Nasal Strips
You can find adhesive strips that you place on your nose which supposedly help to keep your nasal airways open while you sleep. Again, there are also nasal sprays to help stop snoring, as well as other devices that aid in keeping your nostrils open.
We would be remiss not to mention hypnosis in any solutions to stop snoring. I won't go into any details on this method other than to say it is an option. You will have to decide if it is something that you really want to spend money on.
There are a few different surgical procedures available as well to help with snoring. I would strongly advise this to be your last resort after trying all other remedies. Not only is surgery painful and expensive, but there can be side effects as well.
As you can see there are a number of remedies for snoring, but finding the best one for your situation will take some trial and error. The good news is that the problems can be cured.
All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Reprint Rights: You may reprint this article as long as you leave all of the links active and do not edit the article in any way.
About the Author