- Adult Stepdaughter mean to me
- Stepfamily Problems
- Role of the Christian Stepfather
- The Co-Parenting Survival Guide: Letting Go of Conflict After a Difficult Divorce
- The Emotionally Abusive Relationship: How to Stop Being Abused and How to Stop Abusing
- Should I Stay or Should I Go?
- Child Custody - The Down and Dirty Divorce Guide
- Helping Your Kids Cope with Divorce the Sandcastles Way
- Clean Leather Furniture, Car Seats and Vinyl - Tips and Steps
- Child Custody â€“ The Down and Dirty Divorce Guide
- Stepfamily Wiki: Step Parent Forum
- How can I as a stepparent develop and maintain healthy relationships with my stepchildren?
- Making Step Families Work - Making Stepfamilies Work
- How to build a relationship with your stepchild
- Khloe Kardashian is a stepmother
- Kids in a remarriage with chil...
I totally agree with this article. It is frustrati...
- Where does the term step-paren...
When my husband and I married it was a second marr...
- Dealing with a Jealous Adult S...
I have been at it for 15 years. There's no end to ...
- Where does the term step-paren...
In Dutch (a germanic language,as english is also) ...
- Poems for stepmothers to stepd...
I would also very much like one!!!
|Natural Remedies to Cure Conjunctivitis|
Natural Remedies to Cure Conjunctivitis by Abha Duhring
Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva, which is a thin membrane that covers the front of the eye. This can also be referred as having sore eyes, which is a very common type of eye problem. The conjunctivitis can be spread from one person to another with a direct eye contact. Dirt surroundings, unhealthy living conditions, over crowding are some of the reasons, which can give birth to conjunctivitis. Red, itchy, watery eyes are some symptoms that show that you may have this infection.
However, to deal with this ailment one can simply adopt some natural remedies for conjunctivitis. Natural remedies are one kind of method to cure every kind of disease as it used to be in earlier golden year. The natural remedy treatment has several types, commonly it known as the naturopathy, nature cures and herbals. The natural remedies are made up of several natural methods or ways to cure any types of disease including cure the conjunctivitis. The style of treatment using natural remedy is basically avoiding the regular medicines which are created by mixing several of chemical compounds. But it is not possible to cure any disease by taking any kinds of natural remedies; there is specific type or method to input natural remedies as well. There are various types of disease such as cold, flue, headache, acne, indigestion that can cure by common natural remedies or other disease like dry skin, jaundice, conjunctivitis, joint pains, hair care, bursitis and many more also can cure by specific natural remedies.
So in the case of natural remedies for curing conjunctivitis , there is some interesting, simple and useful and you can do it at home as below:
- The Indian gooseberry juice, fusion with honey is very beneficial combination for conjunctivitis. A cup full of this awesome juice must be consumed with two table spoon oh honey two times in a day to see early results. - Vitamin C promotes in healing from the disease in a very short span of time. Moreover, vitamin C2-6, 000 mg should be divided in doses and taken daily. - Once in a day, prepare a poultice with grated raw red potato and grated apple and place it on the closed eyes. Leave it for almost half an hour and within couple of days or at the most three days the ailment will completely vanish. - Make chamomile tea, keep it in fridge or cool it at room temperature, then use it to wash eyes two times in a day until the infection gets cure. - A decoction made with 60 ml water and an ounce of dried coriander is another outstanding eye wash during conjunctivitis. Washing eyes from this eye wash relieves the eyes from burn, pain and swelling as well. - Yogurt from goat milk can also assist in eliminating the uncomfortable itchiness in eyes. Apply poultice yogurt daily on the infected eyes.
Apart, always remember to wash eyes hands via an antiseptic soap, and use a separate towel to prevent spreading infection.
About the Author
I'm write new article about Natural Remedies. You can learn more about Natural Remedies information please visit our website http://www.naturalremediestoday.com