- Adult Stepdaughter mean to me
- Stepfamily Problems
- Role of the Christian Stepfather
- The Co-Parenting Survival Guide: Letting Go of Conflict After a Difficult Divorce
- The Emotionally Abusive Relationship: How to Stop Being Abused and How to Stop Abusing
- Should I Stay or Should I Go?
- Child Custody - The Down and Dirty Divorce Guide
- Helping Your Kids Cope with Divorce the Sandcastles Way
- Clean Leather Furniture, Car Seats and Vinyl - Tips and Steps
- Child Custody â€“ The Down and Dirty Divorce Guide
- Making Step Families Work - Making Stepfamilies Work
- How to build a relationship with your stepchild
- Stepfamily Wiki: Step Parent Forum
- How can I as a stepparent develop and maintain healthy relationships with my stepchildren?
- Khloe Kardashian is a stepmother
- Kids in a remarriage with chil...
I totally agree with this article. It is frustrati...
- Where does the term step-paren...
When my husband and I married it was a second marr...
- Dealing with a Jealous Adult S...
I have been at it for 15 years. There's no end to ...
- Where does the term step-paren...
In Dutch (a germanic language,as english is also) ...
- Poems for stepmothers to stepd...
I would also very much like one!!!
|Home Remedies for Hemorrhoid Relief|
Page 1 of 2
Home Remedies for Hemorrhoid Relief by Juliet Cohen
Hemorrhoids are one of the most common ailments known in both men and women. Hemorrhoids are common. In the USA, the prevalence is about 4.4%. Hemorrhoids are enlarged, painful veins in your rectum. Hemorrhoids develop from 2 different places. There are 2 sets of veins that drain the blood from the lower rectum and anus. It is estimated that approximately one half of all Americans have had this condition by the age of 50, and that 50% to 85% of the worlds population will be affected by hemorrhoids at some time in their life. Hemorrhoids are very common in both men and women.
The pressure of the fetus in the abdomen, as well as hormonal changes, cause the hemorrhoidal vessels to enlarge. These vessels are also placed under severe pressure during childbirth. For most women, however, hemorrhoids caused by pregnancy are a temporary problem. Hemorrhoids are itching, painful, or bleeding masses of swollen tissues and varicose veins located in the anus and rectum. Fortunately, hemorrhoids can be treated easily, and may be prevented in many cases.
More than half the worlds population will develop hemorrhoids mainly after the age of 30. Pregnant women due to the pressure exerted have a predisposition to develop them. Hemorrhoids are a very common condition. It has been estimated that approximately half of all Americans will have hemorrhoids by the age of 50. Cryotherapy provides the necessary relief to alleviate further severity.
This cold treatment for hemorrhoids is today's best alternative to prevent the symptoms, without any side effects, caused by hemorrhoids; such as pain, itching, and the discomfort that the swelling of the hemorrhoidal veins will cause. Hemorrhoids can be removed surgically while the patient is sedated and pain-free (local or spinal anesthesia) or deep asleep and pain-free (general anesthesia). Sclerotherapy-A chemical solution is injected around the blood vessel to shrink the hemorrhoid. Hemorrhoidectomy-Occasionally, extensive or severe internal or external hemorrhoids may require removal by surgery known as hemorrhoidectomy.
Hemorrhoids are caused from an increase in venous pressure by straining to have a bowel movement and cause itching, pain, and sometimes bleeding. Rutin will shrink hemorroids and eliminate inflamation. Take rutin daily to keep hemorroid inflamation at a reduced level. Avoid rubbing with toilet paper. This aggravates the hemorrhoids. Wash your rear with water and gently wipe with toilet paper after you are done. Mix 1 tablespoon of Vaseline with 1 teaspoon of Flowers of Sulfur and smear on the hemorrhoids 2-3 times a day.
Take 2 garlic cloves and put them in about two cups of water. Mango seeds are an effective remedy for bleeding piles. The seeds should be collected during the mango season, dried in the shade, powdered, and kept stored for use as medicine. This powder should be given in doses of about one and a half to two grams with or without honey, twice daily. A rubber band ligation, for example, involves cutting off the circulation of the hemorrhoid by placing a rubber band around its base.