- Adult Stepdaughter mean to me
- Stepfamily Problems
- Role of the Christian Stepfather
- The Co-Parenting Survival Guide: Letting Go of Conflict After a Difficult Divorce
- The Emotionally Abusive Relationship: How to Stop Being Abused and How to Stop Abusing
- Should I Stay or Should I Go?
- Child Custody - The Down and Dirty Divorce Guide
- Helping Your Kids Cope with Divorce the Sandcastles Way
- Clean Leather Furniture, Car Seats and Vinyl - Tips and Steps
- Child Custody â€“ The Down and Dirty Divorce Guide
- Stepfamily Wiki: Step Parent Forum
- How can I as a stepparent develop and maintain healthy relationships with my stepchildren?
- Making Step Families Work - Making Stepfamilies Work
- How to build a relationship with your stepchild
- Khloe Kardashian is a stepmother
- Kids in a remarriage with chil...
I totally agree with this article. It is frustrati...
- Where does the term step-paren...
When my husband and I married it was a second marr...
- Dealing with a Jealous Adult S...
I have been at it for 15 years. There's no end to ...
- Where does the term step-paren...
In Dutch (a germanic language,as english is also) ...
- Poems for stepmothers to stepd...
I would also very much like one!!!
|Home Remedies for Sunburn, Sunburn Treatment|
by John Mathew
Sunburn is due to excessive exposure to the sun's ultra-violet ( UV ) rays. The sun's ultra-violet rays are the ones responsible when we have a sunburn. There are two types of ultra-violet rays, ultra-violet A ( UVA ) and ultra-violet B ( UVB ). Both are very strong and harmful to the skin. UVB rays attack the skin's outer layers, while UVA are rays that attack the underlying layers.
The causes of sunburn are overexposure to the sun, tanning lamps, outdoor activities, excessive intake of birth control pills and also sometimes the antibacterial agents used in soaps. As with any disease, sunburn has certain symptoms. The symptoms of sunburn are the reddening accompanied with the skin becoming tender, blister formation.
Take 2 tomatoes puree, cucumber puree and Mix with lemon juice. Apply this paste all over the suntanned and sunburnt skin. Let it dry. Dab the puree again. Repeat 3 times and let it dry thoroughly, then rinse off. Use this treatment for a week and see the difference. It not only helps to soothe the burnt area, it adds a glow to the skin too.
Mix 2 teaspoons oatmeal with half-cup ripe papaya and one teaspoon honey. Apply and wash off after 20 minutes.
Plain white vinegar is a popular sunburn remedy. Although there is no evidence behind this folk remedy, many people who try it say it helps to relieve pain when applied to the skin.
Vinegar can be applied as a compress. Soak clean towels in a half water, half vinegar solution. Wring the towels and apply on the affected areas, avoiding contact with broken skin and the eye area.
Remove juice from grated potatoes to be applied on the sunburned skin. This provides good relief for sunburns
Mix one egg white with one tsp honey and hazel. Apply this on the bruised area and leave it for 5-10 minutes. Later wash it with luke warm water.
Aloe Vera is commonly used to treat sunburn. As well as providing soothing relief, it may also assist in the healing process. Apply to the affected areas as needed. Although the gel extracted directly from an aloe Vera plant works best, if you don't have ready access to one, you may use an 'over the counter' Aloe Vera Cream that contains the gel. For this to be effective, just ensure that the cream contains a high concentration of Aloe Vera than it does water or other solutions.
Place chilled cucumber slices on the spots affected by sunburn. Take a bath in warm water in which you have previously added 2 cups of regular baking soda. Baking soda will neutralize any possible infections and prevent further irritation
About the Author
Visit Premature Ejaculation Treatment. Buy
href="http://www.stherbproducts.com/for-women/breast-cream.html">Breast Enlargement Cream and Breast Enhancement Products at very less price. Play Free Online