- Raising Your Children Before, During, and After Divorce
- How to stay calm around your ex
- Some individuals in second and third marriages who consider divorce manageable
- 65 per cent of all second and third marriages end in divorce
- Adult Stepdaughter mean to me
- Stepfamily Problems
- Role of the Christian Stepfather
- The Co-Parenting Survival Guide: Letting Go of Conflict After a Difficult Divorce
- The Emotionally Abusive Relationship: How to Stop Being Abused and How to Stop Abusing
- Should I Stay or Should I Go?
- Child Custody - The Down and Dirty Divorce Guide
- Helping Your Kids Cope with Divorce the Sandcastles Way
- Clean Leather Furniture, Car Seats and Vinyl - Tips and Steps
- Child Custody â€“ The Down and Dirty Divorce Guide
- Stepfamily Wiki: Step Parent Forum
- Kids in a remarriage with chil...
I totally agree with this article. It is frustrati...
- Where does the term step-paren...
When my husband and I married it was a second marr...
- Dealing with a Jealous Adult S...
I have been at it for 15 years. There's no end to ...
- Where does the term step-paren...
In Dutch (a germanic language,as english is also) ...
- Poems for stepmothers to stepd...
I would also very much like one!!!
|The Migraine Brain: Your Breakthrough Guide to Fewer Headaches|
You know that your migraine isn't just a headache. But you may not know that migraine actually is a neurological disease. Affecting one in five women, one in twenty men, and one in twenty children, it's a debilitating, complex, and chronic condition that manifests in a combination of symptoms that can include excruciating head pain as well as other distinctive physical and emotional effects. Yet it's also a disease that you can get control of, improve, and manage, as Dr. Carolyn Bernstein has discovered in her seventeen years as a Harvard Medical School faculty member and practicing neurologist.
Praised for her excellence and compassion, the founder of the Women's Headache Center near Boston, and a migraine sufferer herself, Dr. Bernstein has helped hundreds of her patients get better. Now, with The Migraine Brain, the most comprehensive, up-to-the-minute book on migraines ever written, you will be able to do the same -- reduce the frequency and intensity of your migraines, learn how to prevent and curtail them and how to recover from them more quickly, and mitigate migraine's effects on every aspect of your life: in the workplace and at home and during sex and travel. Every migraine is different because everyone who gets a migraine has a distinctive "Migraine Brain" with its own sensitivities and triggers. That's why it's so important for you to develop a personalized wellness plan to radically reduce the number and severity of your migraines.
Dr. Bernstein also explains why migraines happen, why they are so often misdiagnosed, and why so few people get the right treatment for them. She reveals the latest research that shows that Migraine Brains share a hypersensitivity to stimuli -- the Migraine Brain can actually look different from others on a brain scan -- and is more likely to experience a cascade of neurological reactions that give rise to the common clusters of migraine symptoms. This breakthrough medical knowledge makes treatment and recovery possible with new migraine-specific drugs as well as with complementary treatments such as yoga, biofeedback, and an exercise regimen.
With the extraordinarily thorough recommendations of The Migraine Brain in your hands, you will be fully equipped with all the latest information you need to understand migraines and to help your family and co-workers understand that migraine isn't just a headache: it's a serious, yet treatable disease.
Read more...Good Parenting Magazine: Parenting: The Migraine Brain: Your Breakthrough Guide to Fewer Headaches, Better Health