- Some individuals in second and third marriages who consider divorce manageable
- 65 per cent of all second and third marriages end in divorce
- Adult Stepdaughter mean to me
- Stepfamily Problems
- Role of the Christian Stepfather
- Should I Stay or Should I Go?
- The Co-Parenting Survival Guide: Letting Go of Conflict After a Difficult Divorce
- The Emotionally Abusive Relationship: How to Stop Being Abused and How to Stop Abusing
- Clean Leather Furniture, Car Seats and Vinyl - Tips and Steps
- Child Custody â€“ The Down and Dirty Divorce Guide
- Child Custody - The Down and Dirty Divorce Guide
- Helping Your Kids Cope with Divorce the Sandcastles Way
- Making Step Families Work - Making Stepfamilies Work
- How to build a relationship with your stepchild
- Stepfamily Wiki: Step Parent Forum
- Kids in a remarriage with chil...
I totally agree with this article. It is frustrati...
- Where does the term step-paren...
When my husband and I married it was a second marr...
- Dealing with a Jealous Adult S...
I have been at it for 15 years. There's no end to ...
- Where does the term step-paren...
In Dutch (a germanic language,as english is also) ...
- Poems for stepmothers to stepd...
I would also very much like one!!!
|Heartburn Home Remedies - Fast Pain Relief|
Heartburn Home Remedies - Fast Pain Relief by Wyatt Porter
Find out what heartburn is and what causes it. Learn how to prevent it, and some powerful heartburn home remedies if you already have it.
What is heartburn?
Heartburn is that uncomfortable burning feeling in your lower chest, behind your sternum. When stomach acid flows upward into your esophagus, it causes irritation.
This strong acid is produced by the stomach to help digest the foods we eat. There is a muscle that separates the esophagus from the stomach, that's called the lower esophageal sphincter or LES. When the LES doesn't work properly, acid can come into contact with the esophagus, and the result is heartburn pain.
Certain foods can worsen your symptoms. Citrus fruit, tomato-based foods, onions, and chocolate may contribute to heartburn. Also, fried, spicy, fatty, and sugary foods lead to heartburn and acid reflux in some people. Carbonated drinks, alcohol and coffee are to be avoided.
How do I stop it?
Antacids and over the counter medications can provide fast relief, but usually only last for 30 to 60 short minutes. Changing your diet to avoid the foods above and losing weight can relieve your symptoms for longer term results. Wearing looser clothes and eating smaller meals can also help.
Heartburn Home Remedy
Many people manage their heartburn using safe and effective heartburn home remedies. You may be surprised to learn that heartburn pain can be reduced and even completely eliminated using common self-care remedies you probably already have in your kitchen.
There are many natural remedies for heartburn and acid reflux. One is to take a spoonful of vinegar when you start to feel heartburn. Also, eating shredded raw potato can help. Another common remedy is to slowly chew 6 raw almonds.
These natural remedies can be very effective in alleviating your heartburn symptoms, that, if left untreated, can lead to severe complications. Heartburn causes discomfort every day in about 50% of pregnant women and 10% of all Americans. It's easy to save yourself from suffering every time you eat. Just learn which simple heartburn home remedies work best for you, and stop that heartburn for good.
About the Author
Find out how men and women around the world have been using these Heartburn Home Remedies to eliminate their pain within 2 Days, and curing the root cause of acid reflux permanently.