- Raising Your Children Before, During, and After Divorce
- How to stay calm around your ex
- Some individuals in second and third marriages who consider divorce manageable
- 65 per cent of all second and third marriages end in divorce
- Adult Stepdaughter mean to me
- Stepfamily Problems
- Role of the Christian Stepfather
- The Co-Parenting Survival Guide: Letting Go of Conflict After a Difficult Divorce
- The Emotionally Abusive Relationship: How to Stop Being Abused and How to Stop Abusing
- Should I Stay or Should I Go?
- Child Custody - The Down and Dirty Divorce Guide
- Helping Your Kids Cope with Divorce the Sandcastles Way
- Clean Leather Furniture, Car Seats and Vinyl - Tips and Steps
- Child Custody â€“ The Down and Dirty Divorce Guide
- Stepfamily Wiki: Step Parent Forum
- Kids in a remarriage with chil...
I totally agree with this article. It is frustrati...
- Where does the term step-paren...
When my husband and I married it was a second marr...
- Dealing with a Jealous Adult S...
I have been at it for 15 years. There's no end to ...
- Where does the term step-paren...
In Dutch (a germanic language,as english is also) ...
- Poems for stepmothers to stepd...
I would also very much like one!!!
|Treating Acne Tips And Guidance|
Treating Acne Tips And Guidance by Robert Sheehan
Acne is a condition that needs proper and timely care and cure. Acne can be troublesome and stubborn; at the same time, it can be a cause of acute depression. So, treat it before it becomes a severe problem. Treating acne is not a very easy task. Before you are going in for a treatment, you should try to retrieve detailed information from the various sources about the different acne treatments available.
The three different acne conditions - mild, moderate and severe - should be treated in three different ways. Treat mild acne by first washing the area with warm water and soap and then apply a cream that incorporates Benzoyl Peroxide or salicylic acid.
If your acne is in moderate stage (that is when it covers half your face), then you can see a dermatologist in order to handle the situation quickly. The treatment can be a light therapy or prescription treatment like an antimicrobial and Retinoid cream. You can also go in for an oral acne treatment.
As your acne reaches the severe stage, the pimples and zits become deep, inflamed and cyst like. These can leave ugly marks on your skin and so you should always try to treat your acne problem before it reaches this stage. Oral antibiotics and medications such as Accutane can be used at this stage.
Different Acne Problems And Their Cures
First, try to understand which parts of your body can be affected by acne - usually the face, arms, neck, back and legs are the worst affected areas.
You can use Benzoyl Peroxide for acne treatment .You can obtain it from any pharmacy at different strength-level starting from 2.5%. It helps unclog blocked pores, which reduces the activity of the sebaceous glands, resulting in lowered levels of sebum. You can also go in for a Retonoid treatment. These are very effective in curing black heads, white heads and comedonal acne.
Then there are popular acne medications prescribed by doctors like the Menocyline, Tretinoin, Tetracycline and Accutane, etc. You can also go for a natural acne treatment. You should exercise regularly and have a balanced natural diet. The best way to get rid of acne is to treat the cause of acne.
You can remove acne scars by using homemade chemical peels or go for a doctor-administered session. Nowadays, many people are opting for laser treatments like the Light, YAG or carbon dioxide laser. However, the best way to keep acne problems at bay is to attend to them at the right time and obtain the right information for its treatment.
About the Author
Robert Sheehan is a freelance writer and co-owner of http://www.myacneskintreatments.com. Visit Robert And read more about treating acne at http://www.myacneskintreatments.com/Acne-Treatments.html