- The Co-Parenting Survival Guide: Letting Go of Conflict After a Difficult Divorce
- The Emotionally Abusive Relationship: How to Stop Being Abused and How to Stop Abusing
- Should I Stay or Should I Go?
- Child Custody - The Down and Dirty Divorce Guide
- Helping Your Kids Cope with Divorce the Sandcastles Way
- Clean Leather Furniture, Car Seats and Vinyl - Tips and Steps
- Child Custody â€“ The Down and Dirty Divorce Guide
- Stepfamily Wiki: Step Parent Forum
- How can I as a stepparent develop and maintain healthy relationships with my stepchildren?
- Making Step Families Work - Making Stepfamilies Work
- How to build a relationship with your stepchild
- Khloe Kardashian is a stepmother
- Stepfamily Wiki: Stepfamilies Australia New South Wales
- Blended families and ex-etiquette for parents.
- Making Step Families Work South Australia
|Top Home Remedies For Acne|
Top Home Remedies For Acne by Javier Fuller
Fortunately, home remedies are a paradise for treating acne. There are many effective home remedies for acne and that too according to the type of acne you are suffering from.
But before you use any home remedy for your acne, you must understand the nature of acne breakouts. Acne is not a skin condition. When acne appears on your skin, your skin is just suffering because of the duty assigned to it to expel the bodily impurities within. In the process, it contributes its humble mite to save the various tender and vital body parts within.
Acne is not interested in establishing a permanent abode on your skin. It will vanish the moment you are internally pure. Now this statement is not meant to negate the external medication for acne.
Factors like the wrong food habits and improper care of the skin, natural hormonal change are usually responsible for the appearance or attack of acne. The skin cells seep the essentials within the medicine and thus contribute to certain extent to restore the health of the skin.
Here is a list of top home remedies for acne:
1.Take some fresh milk and grind nutmeg and apply the paste on the affected area. This is supposed to be a wonder solution. Without leaving a mark, acne, pimples and zits will go the way they arrived.
2.Mix one teaspoon of cinnamon powder with three tablespoons of honey. This paste should be routinely applied on the affected area for about a fortnight. And pimples should go for ever.
3.Or, alternatively mix one teaspoon lemon juice and 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder and apply this mixture on the pimple affected area.
4.Application of fresh garlic juice on and around the pimple is highly beneficial. The juice will not let the pimple leave any mark on your face.
5.You will get similar results by the application of orange peel paste.
6.Lime juice works well on pimples with several combinations. Mix it with one tablespoon groundnut oil. Now, applying this will block the formation of blackheads and pimples.
7.Fresh mint juice is known as the panacea for pimples, scabies, skin infections, insect stings and eczema.
8.Paste of fenugreek leaves on the face, even if you don't have pimples, helps to improve the skin health. It is very good to prevent blackheads, pimples and wrinkles.
9.Any paste made by fruits and vegetables like tomato, cucumber or papaya, if applied on the face, and retained for 15 minutes and washed thereafter improves the skin health and blocks the future breakouts.
The list of home remedies for pimples is endless. You need to try and pursue the line of natural treatment that suits you best. Let that be your firm conviction, for acne can be treated without any hard medications, drugs and injections.
About the Author
The auther writes articles on different topics. To get more home remedies articles visit http://www.newhomeremedies.com/