- Some individuals in second and third marriages who consider divorce manageable
- 65 per cent of all second and third marriages end in divorce
- Adult Stepdaughter mean to me
- Stepfamily Problems
- Role of the Christian Stepfather
- The Co-Parenting Survival Guide: Letting Go of Conflict After a Difficult Divorce
- The Emotionally Abusive Relationship: How to Stop Being Abused and How to Stop Abusing
- Should I Stay or Should I Go?
- Child Custody - The Down and Dirty Divorce Guide
- Helping Your Kids Cope with Divorce the Sandcastles Way
- Clean Leather Furniture, Car Seats and Vinyl - Tips and Steps
- Child Custody â€“ The Down and Dirty Divorce Guide
- Stepfamily Wiki: Step Parent Forum
- How can I as a stepparent develop and maintain healthy relationships with my stepchildren?
- Making Step Families Work - Making Stepfamilies Work
- Kids in a remarriage with chil...
I totally agree with this article. It is frustrati...
- Where does the term step-paren...
When my husband and I married it was a second marr...
- Dealing with a Jealous Adult S...
I have been at it for 15 years. There's no end to ...
- Where does the term step-paren...
In Dutch (a germanic language,as english is also) ...
- Poems for stepmothers to stepd...
I would also very much like one!!!
|Symptoms and possible treatment for Rosacea|
Symptoms and possible treatment for Rosacea by Groshan Fabiola
Symptoms of the skin condition called Rosacea occur after a period of time. In the beginning the patients observe their skin has become very sensitive and they blush far more easily than before. Almost all kind of facial care products burn the face skin and it gets quickly irritated.
In time symptoms of Rosacea get more visible and a sort of cheek redness occurs, assembling a sunburn reaction. All symptoms of the initial Rosacea are transitory. The most common signs of Rosacea début are: 1. Facial redness or flushing after sun exposure or alcohol consume. Both increase the blood flow in the facial area and the blood vessels tend to expand causing the redness of the facial skin. The red pattern has different forms in men and women. Men usually show signs of redness on the nose, upper chest and neck but it can appear in other facial areas as well. In women the flushing is localized on the cheeks, nose and forehead or in a butterfly form across cheeks and nose. 2. Pimples occur on the red areas or on the edges and can be differenced from acne points as they do not have black or white heads. 3. The small thin blood vessels become visible and look like a spider web. Red thin lines appear especially on the cheeks and are known as Teleangiectasia. 4. A swollen nose may become obvious mostly in men where the nose also enlarges and stays permanently red. 5. Eye irritations evolve with redness, burning, drying, mucous secretions, tearing, conjunctivitis and swollen eyelids. Patients with rosacea do not tolerate eye lenses and in severe cases the vision might be damaged.
A connection between Rosacea and migraine headaches has been discovered to be caused by the increased blood flow in the vessels.
No actual treatment for Rosacea was discovered; the condition can only be prevented and kept under control as it can become more dangerous or permanent otherwise.
Papulopustular Rosacea evolves with the appearance of small pimples, flushing and thin vessel visible. You need to use both ointments and antibiotics.
The erythematoteleangiectatic Rosacea is represented by facial redness, teleangiectasia and burning sensations. You should treat it with oral antibiotics, morning sunscreen and gentle anti-inflammatory. If the medication has no results, a laser beam surgery might help.
Ocular Rosacea is diagnosed when the eyes are dry, red and irritated, the eyelids are swollen and you have a permanent sensation of foreign objects. In severe cases the patients feel pain and have troubled vision. Artificial tears, ointments and antibiotics may help.
Phymatous type of Rosacea includes thin skin and enlarged pores. It is usually localized on the nose causing rhynophyma but can also occur on the forehead, chin or eyelids. Pimples, flushing and thin blood vessels can appear and the early treatment is Isotrentinoin. Later you may have to appeal to laser resurfacing.
Symptoms of Rosacea usually improve in 2-4 weeks of treatment. Identifying and avoiding triggers must be a pert of the cure.
About the Author